At Clayton Financial Group, we are a leading provider of Personal CFO Services. As a boutique firm, we offer a variety of services, which are customized to you and your family. Our ultimate goal is to simplify your financial life, through organization and planning, and to deliver an unparalleled level of personal service.
– Cash flow management
– Creation of tax-efficient income stream
– Investment management design
– Investment of your portfolio
– Rebalancing of your portfolio
– Including year-round planning and delivery of state and federal returns
– Managing quarterly estimates
– Family Foundations
– Donor Advised Funds
– Incentive and Non-Qualified Stock Options
– Deferred Compensation
– Restricted and Performance Shares
By managing the Total Process, our goal is to provide you and your family with a comprehensive financial planning perspective and an investment strategy. Listed below are action items that represent components of the ongoing financial strategy.
Action: We will review your current insurance situation and prepare a plan to mitigate the financial impact of possible catastrophic events. Insurance needs vary as your grow older and as your family’s circumstances change. As we are exclusively fee-based, we do not sell insurance, but rather we make sure the appropriate level of coverage is in place.
Action: We explore with you any desires to transfer assets to family members, cover educational expenses, and contribute to not-for-profit organizations.